making the most of your day

Okay so I know based on the post I made earlier this week, this may not make the most sense, but you can have a wonderfully productive day even when it starts out bad.


I recently listened to the lively podcast where Alexandra Franzen explains how you can make the conscious decision to turn your day around when it starts off on the wrong foot. I totally relate to this, so often if my day starts poorly I think what's the use, I'll have a super productive day tomorrow, and can end up feeling defeated before lunch even rolls around. Although, this could also have something to do with my all or nothing, super perfectionist personality. Regardless it was definitely something I needed to hear! I would highly recommend this podcast; in the second half of the interview Alexandra talks about how saying no can be a positive experience for both parties. If you've got time, give it a listen. And don't forget, today's not over yet go make the rest of it great!

PS: I am absolutely LOVING #the100dayproject - thanks for all of the support from everyone following along on insta!

No comments:

Post a Comment