warm corn salad

It's about time I post another recipe! I never remember to take photos until after I start eating haha. This warm corn salad is quick, easy and great with summer corn. 






This makes a large bowl - feel free to half the recipe!

ingredients:
5 ears of fresh corn
2 tbs chopped cilantro
3 tbs chopped green onion
2 tbs feta cheese
2 tbs shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbs mayo (I used kraft mayo with olive oil)
1 tbs fat free greek yogurt
salt, pepper, and chili powder to taste

directions:
boil water, add corn and cook for 5 minutes
remove corn and let cool for a minute
remove corn from cob with serrated knife
combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir together
serve warm* with your favorite tortilla chips

I have found corn to be one of those foods that cooks quickly but also cools quickly. If you are serving this at a party feel free to pop it in the oven for 10 min at 300° Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment