Yia Yia Mary's

I tried my first new restaurant of the year. Yia Yia Mary's is a Greek restaurant in the popular Pappas family of restaurants. I was a little wary because I don't like Greek food very much. I am not a big salad person, falafels aren't my favorite, and hummus disgusts me - I am a weirdo, I know! Corey loves it though, so I went in the name of adventure. 

Yia Yia Mary's is a fun restaurant with a causal atmosphere. The prices are similar to other Pappas restaurants, between $15-$25 per plate. We tried the zucchini chips, which were okay, but definitely not what I was expecting. Corey had a lamb gyro and I had the beef and chicken souvlakis kebabs, both were delicious. Although it's not my new favorite restaurant, next time Corey wants Greek I will be happy to come here again. Here's to trying new things!




No comments:

Post a Comment