cruising in the caribbean

Like I mentioned in my previous post, back in July I got to take an amazing vacation in the Caribbean. We went on a cruise, which I hadn't done since I was a kid. I was a little skeptical after we bought our tickets, wondering if it would be a big party ship or if I would get sick out at sea (I get horrible motion sickness) but it was an incredible trip. Apart from the awesome days on board, we also got to swim with dolphins, snorkel, kayak and zip line on our days at port. It was such a relaxing time and I can't wait to do it again! Check out some highlights below:














Along with everything else on board, there was a wave machine on the ship that you could surf on. Didn't take long for me to get the hang of it!
 

 
jk I sucked...
This was truly one of my favorite vacations ever, such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment