what could have been

I have been working with several clients this past couple of weeks, but before that I was catching up on my accounting (getting ready for taxes ugh!) and organizing lots of old files. During the custom design process many things are created that never end up going to print. I thought it would be fun to share a few of those today. As you will be able to see these are very rough first drafts (wording, what wording?) that didn't get fleshed out into a full suite, but you get the idea. 

Here was another take on Aaron & Natasha's simple purple and cream floral invites:

Kathy and Vi's traditional, pink & silver floral invites:

And Macy's barnyard birthday!

It's kinda hard to imagine anything other than what we ended up going with because I love love love the process of taking it from concept to print, but it is fun to look back! I also realized I have not photographed tons of stuff - need to catch up on that too. Happy Friday!

1 comment: