favorite things: 02.04.15

Goodness it's been forever since I did a favorite things post! Well this Christmas I got this little wristlet...


I am totally in LOVE! It's so cute, and really functional. I have always been very minimal with my purses, and have carried the same small leather one for several years now. Yet, even with a small purse, I find that often I end up dragging around a lot more than necessary. When I first got this little clutch I carried it in my purse, like a wallet. Then I would take it out when I was going somewhere I knew I didn't need my purse, like the gym or a quick run to the store. Well that has transitioned to exclusively carrying this for several weeks now.

I couldn't find my exact color online, but here are several little clutches I am currently crushing on...

photo credit: source, source, source

No comments:

Post a Comment