a new adventure ahead

Did you miss me? I had to abandon the blog for a bit, moving is very overwhelming. Well, I am back, and have VERY exciting news...Bluebonnet Press is moving to a new studio space in the heights! You might have seen this picture on instagram:


and already know, but I figured I would fill everyone in with more details. Up until this point, our studio space has been very small. Not only did this make working a little more difficult, it made meeting with clients impossible. There really wasn't a place to have consultations that wasn't right next to the giant presses and paper cutters, and so it was much safer (and less of a liability) to meet at another location with the portfolio. But soon we will have a designated consult area right in the studio!

The new space is going to need some remolding, so while that is happening we will continue to meet clients at a location convenient to them. I have big plans for the space, and I am looking forward to sharing some before and afters as well! So excited for this new chapter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment