happy mother's day (belated)

Living far(ish) from family makes it difficult, and sadly it just didn't work out that I was able to go home this past weekend. However, I was still able to get my Mom something that I know she really enjoyed. My mom LOVES antiques and unique handmade things, so what better gift than an Etsy gift card? I pulled together a few things I know she would love, just to help her get started!


Leather & tweed phone cover
Fun notebook
Natural lip balm
Whipped lotion in lots of scents
Blue & white infinity scarf
Pair of antique pink milk glass lamps
Cute porcelain ring dish
Linen pillow case covers
Stack-able bracelets
 
I am pretty certain I need some of that whipped lotion in my life. Looking forward to spending some sweet time with my mom this summer. Hope y'all were able to love on your moms this past weekend! 

Love you Mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment