creative clients & inspiration

There are lots of things I LOVE about my job. Designing and printing being the obvious favorites, but something that I never thought I would love as much as I do are consultations. Consultations are one of my very favorite parts of the process. There is something so magical about hearing a client's vision and brainstorming ideas together. Seeing the look on their face as they rub the cotton paper between their fingers, and the excitement that fanning out the pantone guide brings. No two clients are a like, and therefore no two projects.

Since all of our invitations are custom designed the possibilities are endless! During consults I ask questions that help me understand what each bride wants their wedding to look like which helps me understand how the invites will be incorporated into the overall theme of the day. Not long ago I worked with Karen & her sweet mom Debbie. They loved the bookplates we had printed for Julia, and since Karen and her man were getting married under some beautiful oak trees on the Rice campus we thought it was such a great idea to incorporate them into the invitation design.

Here is the inspiration board I drew up after our consult...


Can't wait to show what we came up with later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment