Yard House

Plugging away at my 6 restaurants. A few weeks ago I ate at Yard House in citycentre for the first time with some friends, and then we actually went back and ate there again a few days later. I guess that tells ya we liked the place! If you like a good beer, you will love this restaurant. They have a huge beer selection and a few different beer flights/samplers. Even if you aren't a big beer fan (I had strawberry lemonade), the food is terrific. The first time I had the Thai chicken pizza, and then the second time tried the crispy fish tacos - both were amazing. (I have yet to find fish tacos that live up to the ones at Black Walnut though.) I would also highly recommend the lobster dip - that stuff was amazing. 

With great food and great conversation I hardly snapped any photos. Food photos from the Yard House website :)

 ^^ Although I did catch this guy deep in thought :) ^^

photo credit: Yard House

No comments:

Post a Comment