social media confession

Remember when I mentioned I am not the best pinner? Well...I actually don't use the Bluebonnet Press facebook page very often either, and I won't even bother mentioning twitter or instagram. It's not that I don't understand how to use social media - I mean I use my personal accounts everyday. I think it's more about what to use it for and second guessing myself with what to post/what people want to know. So instead I don't end up posting a thing!

photo credit: source

Even though it's not one of my goals this year, I am making an effort to get serious about the social media for Bluebonnet Press (because you can make goals/resolutions even if it's not New Years). If you'd like to keep up with what we're doing and how well I am doing with this resolution, here are the social media links

Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment