back - and a craft fair :)

So I logged on facebook this afternoon and this is what I found...



61 notifications!?! Guess the world kept using facebook without me haha. (And yes, I play bunko and have a bookmark folder called things I want.) Unplugging from media was hard, but it was also very rewarding. This past week was extremely busy for me anyway, as I prepared for my first craft fair. So I am not sure I would have watched much tv regardless, but no internet browsing really helped to keep me focused.

Speaking of the craft fair, I am going to have a booth at the St. Andrew Spring Craft Show THIS Saturday! Goodness, it's so soon! Although I am a little stressed trying to get everything together, it has really been fun designing my booth and thinking about how I will brand Bluebonnet Press in this setting. If you're in the Houston area, I would love to see you. It's just north of I-10 off Witte Rd. Saturday from 9-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment