26 and geocaching

Yesterday I turned 26, and because there was a little football game being played we decided to celebrate on Saturday. I had heard about geocaching a couple of years ago, but we never got around to trying it. It's basically a world wide scavenger hunt, and since I love hiking and one day dream to be on the amazing race, this kind of thing is right up my ally. We had such a blast; I would highly recommend it!

If you are interested in trying geocaching, spend some time researching where you want to go and the specific caches you are looking for. I read that these caches were off the trail in heavy brush so we wore hiking boots and long pants. I am so glad - one of the caches was surrounded by lots of thorny bushes! There are also some great videos on the website that will help you get started.


\








No comments:

Post a Comment