growth is good

Not that long ago I posted a photo on instagram that I was surprised got so much interaction. There were a lot of comments as well as people in my real life telling me they liked it, so I thought the idea could be turned into a blog post.


I feel like it's so easy to be hard on ourselves when looking back on things we've done. I feel like this in both things I've made as well as how I've run my business. My initial reaction is to be frustrated or embarrassed. But I think a much healthier and positive way to look at those past projects is from the perspective of growth. I've grown so much since I designed that, my printing has gotten so much better since I printed that, I am a lot more professional with my emails since I wrote that, etc. When we look at our old work, it's a way to tangibly see growth. And on the other hand, if we looked at things we've done and felt like they were completely perfect, we wouldn't be growing and improving over time - and who wants that? I'm proud of how I've grown and I hope you are too!

1 comment: