technical difficulties

Ugh it hurts me so much when things out of my control happen and potentially effect the business. I recently realized our contact form on the website has not been working for the past several months! Eeek.


Basically the form was set up through google documents and when that was changed to google drive it did not function as it was supposed to. The majority of people who reach out to us use email or simply phone calls so it wasn't odd that the form wasn't being used, however I decided to double check the form and it was indeed not working. I am SO SORRY if you have tried to contact us within the past few months and we have not gotten back to you! We had no way of knowing and still don't have records of those inquiries. Moving forward the form has been taken off the website. Please forgive us and these unforeseen technical difficulties!

No comments:

Post a Comment