circles recap

Wow, I had such an amazing time at the conference! It was so inspiring to hear from other designers and business owners. Not only were the speakers absolutely amazing, it was great to get to be around other creatives; to share our successes as well as our struggles. I feel refreshed, re-energized and am excited for what the future holds for Bluebonnet Press. If you missed the conference, the presentations were all filmed and can be bought here. My favorite speeches were from Carlos Whittaker and Lotta Nieminen if you're thinking about purchasing any.

I went through my notes and pulled out my favorite nuggets from circles2013:






photo credits: Khánh HmoongB_ZedanLucy Nieto

In addition to the conference, I also got to spend some great time with family. My sister is a YouTuber and I joined her in her latest video (It's possibly the most awkward thing you have ever seen). Just wanted to say thanks to any OAG fans who stopped by the blog, y'all have been very kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment